English World - One World One Language
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hocmai.vn - Used to, have/ have got
Attend College Or University I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:52 am by handsomeboy10098

» Hocmai.vn - Phonetics (Ngữ Âm)
Attend College Or University I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:49 am by handsomeboy10098

» Hướng Dẫn Giải Đề Thi Đại Học Môn Tiếng Anh 2011 - Mã đề 195
Attend College Or University I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:17 pm by handsomeboy10098

» Pirate Flag - A Vietnamese Folk Game
Attend College Or University I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:14 pm by handsomeboy10098

» How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies
Attend College Or University I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 pm by handsomeboy10098

» Why is homework important?
Attend College Or University I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:16 am by handsomeboy10098

» The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (12 Adventures)
Attend College Or University I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 am by handsomeboy10098

» The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain (43 Chapters)
Attend College Or University I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:12 am by handsomeboy10098

» The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain (35 Chapters)
Attend College Or University I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:09 am by handsomeboy10098

ÔN THI TIẾNG ANH
Photobucket
HỖ TRỢ ÔN THI TN THPT
Photobucket
ENGLISH WITH JENNIFER EST
Photobucket
LUYỆN PHÁT ÂM NÂNG CAO
Photobucket
PHONETIC SYMBOLS
Photobucket

Attend College Or University

Go down

Attend College Or University Empty Attend College Or University

Bài gửi  handsomeboy10098 Sun May 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Topic:
People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific (rõ rằng, cụ thể) reasons and examples to support (chứng minh) your answer.

Task:
People attend colleges (trường cao đẳng) or universities (trường đại học) for a lot of different reasons. I believe that the three most common reasons are to prepare for a career (= job), to have new experiences (những kinh nghiệm), and to increase (tăng thêm) their knowledge of (sự hiểu biết về ...) themselves and the world around them.

Career preparation (sự chuẩn bị) is becoming more and more important to young people. For many, this is the primary (đầu tiên, hàng đầu) reason to go to college. They know that the job market (thị trường việc làm) is competitive (cạnh tranh). At college, they can learn new skill for careers with a lot of opportunities (những cơ hội, thời cơ). This means careers, such as information technology (công nghệ thông tin), that are expected (được mong đợi) to need a large workforce (lực lượng mong đợi) in the coming years.

Also, students go to colleges and universities to have new experiences. This often means having the opportunity to meet people different from those in their hometowns. For most students, going to college is the first time they’ve been away from home by themselves. In additions, this is the first time they’ve had to make decisions (những sự quyết định) on their own. Making these decisions increases their knowledge of themselves.

Besides looking for self-knowledge (sự tự biết mình), people also attend a university or college to expand (mở rộng) their knowledge in subjects (những môn học) they find interesting. For many, this will be their last chance for a long time to learn about something that doesn’t relate (liên quan) to their career.

I would recommend (khuyên, đề nghị) that people not be so f
ocused (quá tập trung, hội tụ) on a career. They should go to college to have new experiences and learn about themselves and the world they live in.
handsomeboy10098
handsomeboy10098
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 344
Đến từ : Phu Hoa District - Phu Yen Province

https://englishworld123.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết