English World - One World One Language
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hocmai.vn - Used to, have/ have got
How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:52 am by handsomeboy10098

» Hocmai.vn - Phonetics (Ngữ Âm)
How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:49 am by handsomeboy10098

» Hướng Dẫn Giải Đề Thi Đại Học Môn Tiếng Anh 2011 - Mã đề 195
How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:17 pm by handsomeboy10098

» Pirate Flag - A Vietnamese Folk Game
How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:14 pm by handsomeboy10098

» How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies
How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 pm by handsomeboy10098

» Why is homework important?
How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:16 am by handsomeboy10098

» The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (12 Adventures)
How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 am by handsomeboy10098

» The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain (43 Chapters)
How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:12 am by handsomeboy10098

» The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain (35 Chapters)
How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:09 am by handsomeboy10098

ÔN THI TIẾNG ANH
Photobucket
HỖ TRỢ ÔN THI TN THPT
Photobucket
ENGLISH WITH JENNIFER EST
Photobucket
LUYỆN PHÁT ÂM NÂNG CAO
Photobucket
PHONETIC SYMBOLS
Photobucket

How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies

Go down

How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies Empty How Can Internet Help Students to Improve Their Studies

Bài gửi  handsomeboy10098 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Internet is a technology that is no need to be introduce. It is a very useful technology. Using the internet, we can search for information. It can be use for studies. Today, it help a lot of students to do their job and homework. The internet help student to find information easily and fast. Student just only search on search engine such as Google Search or Yahoo Search. Lots of information can be find to help the student in studying or do their homework. The concept of the internet make the learning process more interactive and fun. The word multimedia itself means multiple media that can be include such as video, audio, picture, and animation. This combination can be use in education. When students browsing the internet, they will found that the website or web portal that they browse has a multimedia element. Information can be understand easily. It can also be done interactively. The subject or learning material also can be made in a CD format. This will let them to carry it easily everywhere. The internet also let the students to interact with each other. Using this technology, the students can exchange their idea and knowledge from a different location in a same time. For example, using the video chat, the students in a different places can discuss their homework with their friends from other location without leaving their home. So, the studies can be done in a fun way, and yet become easier. The internet also help the teacher a lot. Using the website or blog, the teacher can give the publish the homework or todays lesson on their blog. Teacher can use the easy and ready made, free blog such as Blogspot or Multiply. So if the students are absent in class, he / she can view the teachers blog for todays lesson and homework. If they have any problem or question to ask, they can use the forum column to discuss and exchange ideas. So this will make the learning process will become easier and improve their studies. The internet also let the students to be creative in studies. If they are having problem in studies or too afraid to ask their teacher about the studies, they can look for the information using the internet. The internet is a large and wide medium. Sothe students can choose for what they want and what really suited with their studies. This will make them to be more creative and yet improve their studies. The internet is a very useful technology. The students should use this technology wisely. Its capability will let the students to enhanced their studies, to bemore creative, and expand their knowledge besides letting them to interact with each other. Combining all these benefits will help to improve the students studies.

“I began using the Internet in my teaching practices because...,” was that it offered studentsmore resources. Other common responses were that it offered students easier access toinformation, that it motivated students to perform at a higher level, and that it providedcurrent information. In addition to these high-frequency responses, several other reasonswere mentioned. The opportunity for sharing with others around the globe, the fact thatstudents would need Internet skills in the workplace, and the inservice training they hadreceived were all factors that motivated some teachers. Individual teachers also mentionedthat the Internet shifts responsibility for learning to the student, and that it offers access toexperts. A special education teacher noted that Internet activities were effective withlearners with special needs.
handsomeboy10098
handsomeboy10098
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 344
Đến từ : Phu Hoa District - Phu Yen Province

https://englishworld123.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết